It’s time to get excited – our annual St. Michael Parish Festival will be here before you know it! As always, the Festival will be held Labor Day weekend: Friday, September 1st (7-11pm), September 2nd (5-11pm), September 3rd (5-11pm)
The Festival is the largest fundraising event at St. Michael and involves our entire parish. We are looking for our GREAT St. Michael parishioners to volunteer their Time and Talent; HELP SUPPORT “YOUR PARISH FESTIVAL” IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- Be a Sponsor: Contact Seth Walker at (865) 604-9135 / [email protected] or pick up a form explaining the different sponsorship levels at the sponsorship table after Mass.
- Donate an Item: You or a business donate a new item, gift certificate, weekend getaway, etc. for Silent Auction: Contact Jan Petrozzi at (614) 270-6700 / [email protected] . Jan is also looking for a co-chair to help with Silent Auction.
- Be a Volunteer: signup to volunteer for our booths online at www.signupgenius.com/tabs/1357EDF07A1CDEFCE8-2017michael starting July 22nd and in-person after all Masses starting July 29. We also need to volunteers to chair each of our game booths.
- Cassy Burke, Prize Management Chairperson, is looking for a Co-Chair. Can you help??
- Setup during the day and evenings Monday August 28th through Thursday, August 31st, and the morning of Friday, September 1st (food & drinks will be provided every day for setup volunteers)
- Staff the booths during the festival
- Tear-down after the Festival on Labor Day morning and afternoon Monday, September 4th
- Raffle Tickets: pick up an envelope (or two!) of tickets after Mass to sell or buy yourself. Once you have sold the tickets, return the ticket stubs and money in an envelope marked “Festival Raffle” in the weekly offertory basket. We ask that each family picks up an envelope of 36 tickets after mass, sells or buys the tickets, and returns the ticket stubs and money to the Parish. Tickets are $1 each, or a packet of 12 tickets for $10. We are also going to be holding an early-bird drawing in the beginning of August, so get those tickets sold and back to the church early! This has been a great money maker for the Parish in the past and can be again. If you have any feedback about the Raffle please contact Matt Malich at [email protected].
Please pray about how you will offer your Stewardship of Time, Talent and Treasure for our parish festival.
Questions about the Festival or want to help? Contact the 2017 Festival Director, Alex Jamieson at: [email protected] / 614-288-6402 (cell)