Here are some latest updates!
- Response from Bishop Designate Robert Brennan, March 15, 2019
- List of Creditably accused clergy – March 1, 2019
- Letter from the Pastor March 1, 2019
- Letter from the Pastor 10-15-18
- Pastors Homily August 19, 2019
- Statement by Pope Francis
- Statement by Bishop Campbell
- Statement by Cardinal Daniel DiNardo, USCCB President
- Catholic Conference of Ohio – includes links to responses coming from all (Arch)Dioceses and Byzantine Eparchy in Ohio
Here are some other links as well:
- VIRTUS® – Practical Advice for Parents On Preventing Child Sexual Abuse
- Four Ways Parents Can Say “No!” to Continued Churchwide Sexual Abuse
- The Clerical Abuse Scandal: What Parents Can Do and How To Talk with Kids
- Coping with the Clergy Abuse Crisis by Gregory Popcak
- A Listening Session for Teens on Sexual Abuse by Priests
- Fr. Mike Schmitz
- Bishop Robert Barron
- George Weigel
- Cardinal Timothy Dolan – Archbishop of New York
- Bishop Thomas Olmstead – Bishop of Phoenix, AZ
- February 24, 2019 Concluding Press Conference on “The Protection of Minors in the Church.”
I encourage everyone to please take to heart he Holy Father’s Call to a “penitential exercise of prayer and fasting,” in order to “awaken our conscience and arouse our solidarity and commitment to a culture of care that says ‘never again’ to every form of abuse.” This request of his, while not a mandate, is meant to serve as a unified call to holiness, which can be the only response in the face of such a horrific experience perpetrated by members of the clergy and others entrusted with the care of souls.
Please pray for the victims and their families. Let us stand together with Christ as a Church that he may conquer overwhelmingly all that invades the Church which brings harm to others. May our desire to grow in holiness be fulfilled for the Glory of God and for the good of all His people.
Please know of my prayers for you, as I am certain that you will pray for them.
Fr. Anthony A. Dinovo, Jr.